27 de março de 2017

Wishlist: Very Useful Products at Rosegal

Hello girls, all right with you? Whenever I can I'm trying to come here and make posts also in English for the girls from other countries who access my blog. And I'm always looking for legal matters that might interest you. Today I was visiting stores outside when I discovered a store called Rosegal. Girls! I went into a few store sessions and was blown away by how many cool and curious things they had there. And very useful things too: D So I ran here for the blog and came to make this incredible list for you:
Cute Flamingo Shape Floating Inflatable Drink Holder - PINK
The first item on the list is this Flamingo. It's like a mini buoy and you can put it inside for example glasses and cans to hydrate while you're in the pool. Not too fancy, people ?! Haha


 
Mew Starry Sky Babysbreath Autorotation LED Night Light - PURPLE The second item in the list is this set of led lights. I found it very cute and useful because we never know when we will have an emergency, right?
Rubber Nail Art Polish Holder Display Stand - CRYSTAL CREAM The third item is this enamel holder. I found this product a real find, since whenever I paint my nails I end up staining something.

Keep Warm Acrylic Knitted Sofa Mermaid Tail Style Blanket - LAKE GREEN The fourth item I loved, was this "mermaid blanket." They are super trendy, right? Girls, and now with the little cold coming here in Brazil it's an item of desire, haha;
DIY Creative Building Blocks Style Build-On Brick Mug Tea Cup - BLUE


The fifth item is this DIY mug. I've never seen a mug like this! I was delighted because it really looks like a game of laos! It's very incredible!


Despicable Me Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser Minion Shape Toothbrush Toothpaste Holder - YELLOW And the sixth and last item is that Minions toothbrush holder! Peopless, it's a lot of love! Can you imagine having one of these in your bathroom? Very swee, right girls?

What's up, girls? What was your favorite item? I'm delighted with everything! Do not forget to visit the store's website:http://www.rosegal.com/?lkid=88916  to be enchanted by the wonders that are there! And girls, keep following the blog because soon will have a post with received super cool from this store, huh? I hope you enjoyed it, kisses and see you next time! <3



2 comentários:

  1. Fiquei desejando tudo dessa lista.

    Beijos
    http://pimentasdeacucar.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oi Ju, essa lista está uma maravilha mesmo, beijinhos.

      Excluir

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*