9 de março de 2017

Findings at PickeDresses

Hello girls, all right with you? Today I come to another post of findings. I know that just like me, you love clothes and like I said before, whenever I'm surfing the internet and I find some cool shop I've been running to show you. Today's store is Pickedresses.com and I picked her some super cute dresses to show you. Are you ready to check it out? So go there with me! <3

The first dresses I'm going to show you are from the Long Prom Dresses category and I'm delighted with so many beautiful models, folks! It was very difficult to choose just a few to show you. These dresses are very elegant and will surely leave any woman ready for many occasions:

Elegant A-line V-neck Tulle Floor-length with Appliques Lace Prom Dress #PED020104576Sexy Princess Scoop Neck Red Satin Sashes / Ribbons Sweep Train Backless Prom Dresses #PED020102999

The upcoming dresses are in the category Cheap Prom Dresses that are more "daring" dresses. It was also very difficult to choose some alone, considering that all were wonderful. If you like to cause a more extravagant look, this is certainly the right model for you:

A-line V-neck Chiffon Appliques Lace Floor-length New Arrival Prom Dresses #PED020103508Summer A-line V-neck Chiffon Floor-length Backless Split Front Prom Dress #PED020102501

What's up, girls? Did you like the dresses today? I am very curious to know your favorite. Let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed it, kisses and see you next time! <3



2 comentários:

  1. Wow amazing drrsses.. love it 😍

    Visit me if u want http://obatomdacinderela.blogspot.pt

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*