13 de julho de 2016

Wishlist StyleWe

Black Prom Dresses

Hello girls, all right with you? I'm very happy today because I want to show you more a super store, hyper, mega, ultra, cool I met these days: D
The StyleWe is an online store for fashionistas on duty. There have clothes and some amazing bags. It was very difficult to choose a few to show you, I found it all very beautiful and really makes you want to quit taking everything...
The coolest thing is that in StyleWe has clothes for all styles: Stripped, preppy, preppy rocker or all you will find in this store!
I made a list with my favorite to show you, we'll check my chosen?





So girls, I will start showing these beautiful dresses that you can use both to go in a park view nature as in a mall or even walk with her friends. These models are very cute dresses and give a feminine touch to the look.





For duty hipsters leave this check totally awesome and also go well blouses on many occasions, not to mention that are super versatile!

And girls, now we have some super modern pieces and peeled away such beautiful bags to complete our look, huh? These are and breathtaking!

Casual Split Leather Medium Zipper ToteWine Red Zipper Casual Satchel


Red Calfskin Leather Medium Shoulder Bag


And then, girls? You liked my choices? I really want to tell me what was the favorite item of you. And do not forget to visit this wonderful shop right now by clicking here and of course also tell me what you think of the store. Kisses, until the next and good looks all! <3

Acompanhe-me nas redes sociais → Facebook | InstagramTwitter



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*