25 de maio de 2016

My favorite blouses of Rosegal

Hello girls, all right with you? Today I'm here with another post about gringo shops. This time I want to show you a selection of blouses I did in a store called Rosegal. I tried to choose several blouses super stylish so that you can use on several occasions as well: School or shopping. I'm in love with so many beautiful blouses and not wait to share them with you:



This first selection of blouses are for you to use in school. They are super basic, comfortable and will surely make you tearing apart at school!

Super tip: A jacket schoolgirl style is super trendy and with this super basic blouse style combines;


Stylish Striped Scoop Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt For WomenStylish Scoop Neck Dolman Sleeve Houndstooth T-Shirt For WomenCasual Scoop Neck Striped Dolman Sleeve Loose-Fitting T-Shirt For WomenWomen's Chic Short Sleeve Jewel Neck Striped T-ShirtCasual Style Scoop Neck Color Block Long Sleeve Women's T-ShirtCasual Scoop Neck Striped Short Sleeve Loose-Fitting T-Shirt For Women




The second selection of blouses are more stylish blouses for you to use to go to the mall. I love blouses with fun prints and think they give an up any look.

Super tip: These blouses are beautiful with plaid shirt, especially if used tied at the waist, creating a totally stripped look;


Women's Heart Pattern T-Shirt Long Sleeve Crew Neck TopsStylish Scoop Neck Short Sleeves Cold Shloulder Printed T-Shirt For WomenCasual Scoop Neck Beach Print Short Sleeve T-Shirt For Women
Sexy Skew Neck Letter Printed Asymmetric T-Shirt For WomenCute Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Women's Night Owl Printed T-ShirtStylish Round Neck Leopard Print Long Sleeve Women's T-Shirt


And then, girls? What did you think of my team? I hope you enjoyed heart and that I have helped you. Do not forget to know now the Rosegal store, accessing store site through this link: http://www.rosegal.com/?lkid=47099 Tell me the favorite of you: D Kisses and until next time! <3







                     Follow me on social networks → Facebook | InstagramTwitter


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*