1 de setembro de 2015

Custom Sheets For You

Hello girls, all right with you? Another post on decoration line and today we speak of Custom Sheets. I've been looking for various legal models to share with you! Who here does not like to lie on a bed super cute, good clean and decorated? Everyone right? Thinking about it, I was super excited to write about this issue for you. Let's check my findings?

Let's start talking about the category 3d printed sheet. Consisting of beautiful paintings in 3D. What impressed me most was the sharpness of the colors and of course also the beauty of these products:


Top Class White Flower with Border Print 3D Fitted Sheet

Top Class White Flower with Border Print 3D Fitted Sheet


New Arrival Fancy Fragrant Red Roses Print 3D Fitted Sheet


Super Lifelike 3D Roses Printing Cotton Fitted Sheet

Super Lifelike 3D Roses Printing Cotton Fitted Sheet



New Arrival Fancy Lifelike Wolf Print 3D Fitted Sheet


New Arrival Blue Butterfly and Purple Flowers Print 3D Fitted Sheet

A more beautiful than the other is not girls? Now let's check out my selected in the category stipe cotton sheets? I am sincerely impressed with the amount of beautiful products'm finding that store to show you, I think you are too freaking out, right? haha

Extremely Vivid 3D White Tiger Printing Cotton Fitted Sheet


Irregular Colorful Check Printed Cotton Sheet



Amazing Multi-colored Polka Dot Design Fitted Sheet



Bunches of Roses Printing Cotton Queen Size Printed Sheet



Vivid Superb Sunflower Print Full Cotton Sheet


And then girls liked today's decorating tips? So tell me because I'm very curious, "What was the favorite item of yours?" I really hope you are enjoying these decorative posts, kisses and see you soon! <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*