1 de julho de 2015

Cheap Heels and Bags From Shoespie

Hello girls, all right with you? Today we talk about a subject that is darling among women: Shoes! And I come to tell you that I found a shop full of them varieties such as: cheap ankle boots, cheap black ankle boots, knee high round toe boots, red knee high boots for women. I'm in love and I came today to share my love for this shop with you.
The store besides shoes also features beautiful bags which also made ​​me even more passionate. I separated some models come and show you.? Let's give


New Arrival Stiletto Heels Knee High BootsUnmatched Print Buckle Knee High BootsGlamerous Wedge Knee-High Boots with ZipperSexy Platform Knee High Boots with Buttons

Sogirls, these early models are the next store category: http://www.shoespie.com/C/Knee-High-Boots-101420/  And I'm delighted because it is a most beautiful piece of that the other! These long boots are super high and what I love most about them is the versatility: They look great with jeans, with leggings, with dress with skirt, with shorts, dress ... Anyway girls only release the creativity and create super modern looks and hipsters. Because with so beautiful boots, the arraso are guaranteed right? Surely this model is for fashionistas on duty and people who like to play with in various parts descoldas lookscategory:.

Chic Stiletto  Lace-UP Ankle Boots Red Platform Ankle Boots With Button




Glamorous Ankle Wrap Buckel Decorated Ankle BootsYour Love Cut-Outs Metal White Ankle Boots


Now we will speak of my chosen lying in the following store Http://www.shoespie.com/C/ Ankle-Boots-101419 / What are nothing short boots. Also the love because they are also versatile. Who never left home with leggings, sweatpants and one of those without heels? Or with a dress and a leather jacket? It is wonderful, girls! Surely this model is suitable for more traditional and girls who like to show off your legs, haha.

I must confess to you that it was a pleasure to make this post. Those who follow me longer in the blog know of my excessive passion for boots and I have several. The boots can be used in any season and beyond all are elegant, even you have those comfortable. Now you just need to see which one fits more to your foot, your style and your looks and not be afraid in time to dare the combinations! I hope you enjoyed the post girls, kisses and see you soon! <3 Do not forget to access the store and check all of cool that there has: www.shoespie.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*