1 de maio de 2015

Cheap Dresses and Cheap Sandals Ericdress

Hello girls, okay with you? I discussed with you in some previous posts how passionate I am for swimwear. I was watching the store ERICDRESS (http://www.ericdress.com/) some models DRESSES CHEAP, CHEAP AND SANDALS GIRLS SWINWEAR and I fell in love with the models, of course I could not help but share with you all right, girls?


Let's start talking about the wonderful CHEAP DRESSES (http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-dresses-101884/) I thought. A cuter than the other! What delights me in dresses is the convenience they provide in: You raise, wearing a dress and is ready to rock! Not have to worry about what to combine or not after all is just a piece of clothing. This practicality is amazing! Not to mention that dresses are pieces of clothing that leave any woman more feminine and graceful and are so many beautiful models that we simply breathless. Confer selected by me:


Ericdress Black Dot Casual DressEricdress Red Polo Collar Casual DressEricdress Bohemian Chiffon Vintage Print Maxi DressEricdress White Polka Dots Maximum Style DressEricdress White Floral Print Double-Layer Sleeveless DressEricdress Cool Summer Bohemian Holiday Maxi Dress

Special Bowknot Sexy & Clubwear Dresses Short-sleeved Package Hip Dress


Girls, I am a true collector SWINWEAR (http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-swimwear-101024/)! About follow my blog the longer knows how much I love bikinis and as I have several. I think it's very cool choose the right biquine as it can highlight our curves and leave more beautiful and seductive. You just need to find out which model is best suited for your body type and play in choosing! Do not be afraid to play with colors and patterns! Options is not going to miss, haha. I made a selection of gorgeous models for you:

Ericdress Stripe Bowknot Beach Dress Ericdress Floral Print Pleated SwimwearEricdress Polka Dots Pleated SwimwearEricdress Color Block Striped Straps BikiniEricdress Color Block Strappy Cutout Bikini Swimsuit Ericdress Pink Bow Knot Strapless Bikini SetEricdress Print Pleated Beach Dress Ericdress Bohemian Floral Print  Swimwear


Now let's talk about CHEAP SANDALS (http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-sandals-101050/)! What more appreciated in the summer is comfort. Because no one deserves that darn heat wave you be with a shoe that hurts or makes you you sweat more than you should. So I love sandals and creeping in the summer. Because they are beautiful, young, female and very, very comfortable! I confess I have several and I love playing with them when choosing the look of the day. I made a short list of selected for you:

Roman Lace Flower Flat Sandals with Beads Rhinestone Open toe Low Heel SandalsCharming Rhinestone Genuine Leather Flat SandalsAll-matched Shining Rhinestone Flat SandalsGlittering Rhinestone PU Flat SandalsBohemian Rhinestone Clip-toe Flats SandalsFancy Red & White Stripes Wedge Sandals with BucklesDeluxe White Sequin Peep Toe Platform Heel Girl Women Spring Shoes


And then, girls? Liked the post? Now I want to hear from you: "What do you love most use in the summer" Tell me everything because I'm very curious! Hahahahaha Kisses and see you soon! <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo carinho *-*